Criminal Record Checks

Puglisevich is pleased to now offer Criminal Record Checks. Now, through us, you can obtain a Certificate of Conduct within 24 hours.
We will offer both Organization and Individual Checks.

To do so, please come see us in one of our two offices in Newfoundland or Nova Scotia. You will need to be 18 years of age, and have two valid pieces of ID. At least one of the following primary pieces of VALID GOVERNMENT issued identification must be provided which includes name, photo, signature and date of birth.


  • Driver’s License (issued by Canadian province or territory)
  • Foreign Driver’s License
  • Canadian Passport
  • Foreign Passport
  • Canadian Citizenship Card (must be less than 5 years old)
  • Permanent Resident (PR) Card
  • Certificate of Indian Status
  • Student Identity Card from a foreign institute
  • Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC)
  • Canadian National Institute of the Blind (CNIB) Identification Card
  • Federal, Provincial or Municipal Identification Card
  • Military Family Identification Card (MFID)
  • Ontario Photo Card (available through Service Ontario)
  • British Columbia Services/Identity Card
  • Quebec Health Card


  • (Can include any of the above government issued identification or the following valid identification)
  • Health Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Baptismal Certificate
  • Student Card
  • Library Card
  • Hunting/Fishing License
  • Nexus Card
  • Government Documentation (examples: Student/Work Visa, Immigration Entry)

A Social Insurance Number (S.I.N.) or Credit Card is never an acceptable piece of identification. Any submissions, including a S.I.N or Credit Card will be returned unprocessed. If you have any questions, or for more information, please call (709) 722 - 2744. We are looking forward to helping you with this process.